Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Did you Miss Me?

Did you miss me? I have been away for almost a month and even with that I have made rare appearances since Autumn. I won't mind if you haven't checked in on me. I haven't checked-in on you either. No offense. If I am too busy to Blog then that generally means I am too busy to read blogs as well. Such is the way of the blogger. In fact I have a theory that the longer you go without blogging the more blogger-friends you lose. I want to see if my theory is true or false. I want to be false. Not me personally, just my theory. Don't go miss-quoting me to your friends. So I am issuing myself a challenge. But you first. I challenge you to leave a comment. If I get at least 10 comments then I will blog every day for one week.
This will serve several purposes.
1. It will get me out of my blogging funk
2. It will increase my feeling of being loved*
3. I will be compelled to comment on your blogs thus increasing your feeling of being loved.*
4. I will catch-up on some important events
5. I will discover (HOPEFULLY) who is lurking at my blog.
I am goal oriented and this kind of thing just really gets a fire burning under my feet. So maybe, just maybe it will work.
If this works and I get 10 comments I will be well on my way to finally telling you about life since last October. Seriously.
*Note: For those of you who read my blog I hope you know I love you whether I comment on your blogs or not, but I, like you, also "feel" more loved when people share their thoughts about my thoughts.
You get this right?
P.S. I am expecting and I hope to show you my new "Baby" very soon.
Okay- Go.

18 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

YAY - am I really the first??

All I can say is that I always enjoy reading whatever you write, so yes...I did miss you.

Also, I really need to figure out a time to have you take our pictures. I'm such a slacker.

I have no doubt you'll have at least 10 comments. You're loved!!

JP Anderson said...

Ahhhh haaaaaaa! 2nd! Good job John. I obviously miss your blog because I'm here, seeing if you've written anything lately. Okay, just 8 more people.

Felicia said...

I like your blog Ginger. I too am expecting and will show you my baby in a few weeks.
Love,
Jo....errrr Felicia

JP Anderson said...

This is Doug. Dad won't let me have my own email account any more because I keep bidding on things he doesn't want to buy when he's not home, which is like always. Keep blogging.

Anonymous said...

Well guess what, I am not a lurker, but I still love you and love reading your blog. This every-day challenge should be interesting to read, especially with that weather you've got goin on up there. ;)

Jen said...

Wow look at all the love! I knew this would totally not be a problem! WElcome back! I like that John and all of his crew even commented!

ibshell said...

Haha! I would have left a comment anyway because before I read this, no lie, I was thinking about you this morning as I was folding the laundry and missing reading your darling posts! Glad you're back Ginger!!

Even if you don't get 10, you're so loved...stick w/ it anyway!! (I would never get 10 & O know I'm loved!) ;)

Amy said...

Numero ocho! Happy you're back, and I'll be checking back. Every day. Next week.

Molly Thorne said...

Where Have you been? I have tried to call u and no answer there either. The girls were very excited to get birthday mail so thank you there. I also check up on u but you can't comments on my blog but I know the love. I'm excited about the new baby, I remember when Scott had a new baby. You two must like to keep people in suspense.

Terri said...

Personal Stalker reporting for duty. Write on Sister Sue

Unknown said...

You blog?




;o)

Anonymous said...

I love you Ging!
I love to read your blog...if it be once a week, once a month or once a season.

Melissa said...

I love to check in and see what you are up to... you are a wise woman! and we love you, cousins...

carizolli said...

I'm a terrible commenter, but a great reader :) Keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

wow 15 comments, I hope you feel loved, that is awesome.

I do love you.

I do miss you.

I am still your blogging friend, just waiting for you to come back.

Ps, I am horrible at commenting so you should feel extra special about this comment.

and I want to see your baby.

Britney said...

Although you've reached your ten I thought I'd comment just so you know I'm "lurking," love ya too :)

Em said...

Lurker, no. Lover, yes. Blog on sista!

Jen said...

these comments are lovely! When is the baby coming and why didn't I get that out of you when I was in your presence! UGH!!