Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Dog ate my Homework


To all seventeen of you including the very thoughtful Doug the Dog, thank you for letting me know you are out there. You proved my theory wrong. 100%.
I am tickled.
Now, to keep my end of the deal. 7 days in a row of blogging. Did you realize that this is what you would be promoting when you signed your name? Thanks. and here goes....
I offer you my list of excuses. You know. Why I didn't blog for so long. No doubt you have a similar list- but blogged anyway. I am weak. I am a perfectionist. I obsess over small things. I am a female. I am an Anderson by birth. Now you know everything.
I decided to sell belongings that are replaceable. Actually, The Lord told me to do it. My husband concurred. We have been busy.It has been good.
I made a goal last year to attend the temple once every week. For those of you who may be math challenged- that’s 52 times. It caught up with me towards the end of the year. I had weeks where I went three times. But, I did it. (Next years’ goal-64)
Her name is Ellie. She is 6. She is a human sparkler. She is a people person. Specifically a mommy-people person
My son came home from his mission. We went on vacation for 2 weeks. We came home, he and his sister went to college. They came home. I decorated for Christmas like I haven’t decorated for Christmas in years. We went on a vacation. My son went back to college. My daughter went to Mexico. We celebrated 3 birthdays in less than 3 weeks. I am in charge of organizations, celebrations and vacations. Do you read me?
I got sick. For months I’ve been taking drugs and naps and frequent trips to my Dr. He is a patient man. I am an impatient woman. We are beginning to see eye to eye.
I started a photography business. I have been very busy. I love it and can’t wait to share with you.
I am still attempting to train for the Ragnar. so I run
My husband works from home.
The end

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back! Miss ya like jillian michaels misses full fat ice cream!

LeaAnne said...

Loved it! :) Love you~

JP Anderson said...

You're a busy woman.

Amy said...

Whew you are a busy one. I like the new background, and can't wait for the next 6 days!

Molly Thorne said...

Busy Busy. Glad your bloggin again and sorry you've been sick but glad you got to vacation and wondering when you were getting rid of stuff why I wasn't informed, I like your stuff. But... I don't have money for your stuff cuz I'm going on a vacation that you've been on and I hope I don't get sick or Jen for that matter.Love Ya

KimnSam said...

Love your blogs new look and I love even more that you made it to the Temple that many times! What an inspiration. Thank you, I need to have a goal as well. Also, there's no way I leaned on that wall... it may look it, but no way for me!! :)

ibshell said...

Yes!! I get it! Your daughter who is a "Mommy people person" was enough said for me. The rest is just icing on-the-cake. *sigh

Em said...

i agree with all comments above. busy Ginger. we have missed you. in real world and blog world.