The phrase " I love" is quite possibly at the same time both over-used and under-used. For example, I do not really love Cadbury Eggs. I thing they are delicious, but I do not hold them in that high of esteem. There are many people and many peoples choices and exemplary lives that I love. In honor of the later I submit to you a list of things I really do love.
 |
| I love this |
Shawn- I love how much you seem to really love your "girls"
 |
| My love for these people is inexpressible. |
 |
| I love this. |
 |
Scott, I love it when you ask the child that was just being irreverent or even a
bit unkind to say family prayer. |
 |
| I love her |
 |
Jennifer, I love it when you unexpectedly jump out of a car and chase down Dad
to give him one more hug
|
 |
| Gab- I love your passion for life and your BIG dreams. |
Stranger at the temple- I sincerely love you for literally falling on your knees in the house of the Lord because you simply do not have the physical strength or ability to kneel down. But that is exactly what we came to do.
Caleb, I love it when you say things like "My Einsteins are going to pop out of my stomach" (Intestines) because you loved dinner so much you had thirds. And when we think you are pretending to sleep and you inform us that you were just putting your eyes on screen-saver.
Isaac, I love the fact that you use the internet to share up-lifting thoughts and feelings. And that you believe them. And I love how much you like and are like a child in all of the best ways
 |
| Mom- I love how you love people. Unconditionally completely. |
Chloe I love how you sat on the kitchen counter and talked so naturally to me about life and it's wonders. This Thursday thing has more benefits than I realized.
Wendy- I love that you chose to celebrate your birthday in the most meaningful way and place imaginable. I will never forget.
Leslie- I love that you love your un-born baby daughter so much already. And that the Lord provided us all a way to love her this much before any of us have ever met.
Mom- I love that you love beyond reason
McKenzie- I love that you are passionate, innocent, a seeker and so desirous to fly. And I love that you are a laugher
Good friends- I love that I can count on you to help me when I am in a pinch because I know your gifts and that you will freely give them.
 |
Dad- I love how much room you have in your life for the
things that matter. |
 |
| I love that this is who we are |
 |
| And that this is who we are too. |
 |
| Cory I love how much you love your nieces and nephews. You are a natural. |
 |
| Dad- I love how you have maintained or obtained a perfect balance between thoughtful and fun. Perhaps your children have had something to do with it? |
 |
| Ellie- I loved the moment that you started adopting the phrase " I love you more than you love me" You seem to be intent on proving it as well. |
 |
I love this.
|
 |
| I love to see how much influence one righteous person can have over a family. |
Shawn- I love that you work so hard at our brother-sister relationship. In-fact enough to fool me into believing that you might just be kidding with me- again.
 |
| Bailey- I love that whenever you are with Ellie you express your love and friendship and look her in the eye. Even if you haven't seen each other for almost a year. |
 |
I love him
|
 |
I love this set too.
"Love is not a feeling it is an ability"- Dan in Real Life |
8 comments:
I'm really liking these photo blogs, Mom. Keep it up; pictures say a thousand words.
*warm fuzzies*
I LOVE THIS and YOu and everything you love and I just am feeling very lovey right now! Thanks for that!!
I love that movie. I mean.....I like it a lot. Dan in Real Life, that is. Another great post Ginger. So glad we voted with our comments that you do a blog a day.
Your pictures and thoughts are priceless. I am grabbing these suckers left and right! I love your captures!
Going to have to touch up my Sunday face after reading this post. I...well...I loved it! Really great. So one question, Why haven't you done this sooner!!!?.
Fantastic! I love that you are sharing with us so much.
Hey Ging, I LOVE this post I even read it to Rune after I had read to myself TWICE!! ;) Love ya!
Post a Comment