Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday U2


Not to be confused with the band & otherwise known as my daughters, 21 and 6 respectively. I've missed a lot of good things lately, with all of the grandest of intentions to make that up. In the meantime, make a wish and blow out the candles.. It's time to remember, albeit briefly, the birth of my two favorite January (or any other month for that matter) girls. Oh and don't forget to click on the collages so you can read and see.



In the next chapter: A Christmas Re-cap, a trip to St. George, Cal's Birthday, and don't miss the birth of a new baby. Stay tuned.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lots of happy days - and so glad to have the celebrations tucked safely away in the memory banks for another year...

Terri said...

I cant wait to hear all about the goods times.I long for the days when a complete set of fairies was all I needed

Jen said...

OHH I love those girls! Such cute collages! MEE too Ter - me too!!

Amy said...

Oh, cute. Two birthday girls in one. I am looking forward to the birth of ANOTHER baby!

KimnSam said...

Happy Birthday to your two beautiful daughters! My Ellie is also fond of that Ariel baby doll.. Looking forward to catching up with all of your happenings! Thanks for the comments on our blog too - love getting them

ibshell said...

Happiest of Birthdays to both of them!

Love the pictures ;)