It's been more than a couple of weeks. Sorry Cal. I ebb and flow with the whole Blogosphere. Your achievement deserves mention. Celebration even. You are so diligent about Scouts. It is just another area in your life where you are focused in a way that few 20 year-olds can rival. I am going to have to keep-up with you. Again. I love that I get a pin every time you get a badge and I hope I will earn them. Isaac earned his Bobcat October 30, 1996. I am actually thrilled to be at this again. Congratulations on becoming a Cub Scout and a Bobcat.
4 comments:
The only thing is, how is he going to respond when he earns his Wolf badge? Should we have a can of Sprite on hand?
Love you, Scooby.
Congratulations Cal! Way to go.
Oh Scott you stole my thought. Way to teach us about diligence Cal.
He is so handsome. Congratulations Caleb!!! Yeah mom and dad let the scouting journey begin : ) AGAIN!!!
Post a Comment