Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WORDLESS Wednesday

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yess first to comment on the new blog! I love that pic of Tay! He looks so...formidable. Yikes. Haha

Unknown said...

Nice new look - great job - and great pics, too.

Amy said...

Wow- a makeover. Great pic of Goalie Rowley! What a fun game. Love you.

Amy said...

p.s. Wordless- so not like you.

ibshell said...

I LOVE this photo! Amazing!!

Jen said...

Love the new look! Good work Ging! Love you!

Kristen Moss said...

YES. are you going to be doing wordless wednesday now? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck going wordless it is hard for me to not say what I am thinking about my pictures, but it is good practice for me, I generally say too mcuh. And it has helped me in so many ways. I hope you do it regularly. I cant wait to see.

Ps this picture is awsome, I am guessing that you did that. Great work.

Terri said...

I think the pictures and blog are fabulous. Better than anything I have taken of my own children. Be sure to send me them there pictures of my own children mixed in with the cousin.