Monday, March 22, 2010

My new alarm clock...



Saturday morning I was enjoying some extra sleep when I was interrupted by a loud blast coming from outside. With the fogginess of sleep I couldn't immediately identify what it was I was hearing. Then it clicked. I ran down the stairs and out the front door. I yelled for everyone to get outside as fast as possible.As if it must follow the road, a hot air balloon floated down the street. It then parked two blocks east, in the park.





(The lamp post is in our yard)


A good awakening.


5 comments:

ibshell said...

What a beautiful picture of the balloon behind your lamp post! Wow, thank you for sharing. I'de like to order that kind of alarm clock!! ;-)

Kelly Hill said...

I LOVE hot air balloons. When we first moved out here to EM we were able to see them all the time. We had a clear view of the horizon and early each morning there'd be at least one. LOVED it. What a wonderful way to start your morning!

Terri said...

Wow they are out already it must have been a nice morning. Your pictures are enviable.

Unknown said...

Super power Ginnow - as always you are up to something good - thanks for being in charge of celebrations - we are the beneficiaries of your abundant heart.

Amy said...

Am I out of the loop? Are there always hot air balloons over there? Love those photos.