oh that is hilarious!! Bless the parents with that sense of humor, I love it!
I thought we decided to keep her?
HARSH dad, harsh.
easy now.....and i like your music ging.
P.S. this is not my poster- just my photo. I saw this on a tree by the fitness center and snapped a shot.
Okay, I thought this was something you just found online- it's way funnier that you actually saw in in American Fork Utah!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh that is hilarious!! Bless the parents with that sense of humor, I love it!
I thought we decided to keep her?
HARSH dad, harsh.
easy now.....and i like your music ging.
P.S. this is not my poster- just my photo. I saw this on a tree by the fitness center and snapped a shot.
Okay, I thought this was something you just found online- it's way funnier that you actually saw in in American Fork Utah!!
Post a Comment