Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Where's My Boy?



If you have a missionary in a foreign country, stop reading now. If you have a child who is currently living in a place where you can not hear from him or her weekly. Please go no further. It is not my wish to offend, frustrate or cause people's eyes to roll. Just for today- it's my pity party. Bring a cake and some balloons. For the first time in exactly 13 months I didn't hear from my missionary. It is strange not knowing where he is. It is difficult not knowing how he is. But, no news is good news, so I guess that means I have some good news coming. We are confident that one of two things occurred today. Either Isaac was transferred or the local library is on strike. What's your vote? Sigh. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Post SCRIPT: Please check Isaac's blog for the answer to my musings...http://elderlivingston.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's gonna be okay. Really. You sure are cute...

And my Word Verification is "woozo."

Jen said...

I don't know why but that made me cry. For you! I'm sorry and I'm sure he is OK and in the best of hands! Love ya!

Amy said...

So sorry Ging. I'm sure you'll hear soon enough. What a good boy he is. Love that pic of him and his little brother.

shawn rowley said...

he is fine i promise he will repent and send a good one next week long distance transfers kan eet yur day....like my spelling? sorry mama but he will contact you soon.

Terri said...

If I had read it without Annie Lennox in the back ground I would have been fine. Why are their so many rivers to cross? You will find Iker he is not lost. He was likely translated oh I mean transfered, ....or did I

Anonymous said...

GINGER!!! How awesome to hear from you on our blog! We miss having you around....can't believe Issac has been gone that long! Seriously, I was just babysitting him and making cupcakes in the easy bake oven with Kenz!!!!
Bryan is looking for work--frustrating--we're looking everywhere and for anything--but trying to keep our chins up!
Love ya!