
1965
*Spaghetti-O's first sold
*BYU-Idaho established it's first stake
*Beatles won their first Grammy
*Gateway Arch completed in St Louis
* Shenandoah & A Charlie Brown Christmas
were both released
*The Vietnam War continues
*David O McKay was the prophet of the L.D.S. church
*Walt Disney launches the Epcot Center
*The Grande Ronde river caused extensive flooding in La Grande, Oregon
* The Mouse & the Motorcycle was first published
Many good things happened 2 years before I was born that have blessed my life, improved my jell-o, given me something to sing about, watch or remember fondly. None will ever have a more lasting impact than the birth of a welcomed first child on the 16th of September, 1965. Happy Birthday my dear. As a tribute to you I invite those who read this blog to say one unique thing about you that they appreciate or admire or a story that illustrates their feelings.
I will begin:
Elder Richard G Scott said, "As a husband and worthy priesthood bearer, you will want to emulate the example of the Savior, whose priesthood you hold. You will make giving of self to wife and children a primary focus of your life."
This is you summed-up. What more could I ask for? I love you more and more each day.




5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Scott! You are without doubt a wonderful brother whom I admire and look up to. I will never forget that for as long as I have known you -you have never waivered in your scripture study. Where ere you may be -Scott can be found quietly studying in some corner. I just love that about you.
Very nice post.
Scott. Hmmm. Not easy to filter out 1 great thing.
I would say this. To be respected speaks volumes of ones character. I respect you my brother. Happy birthday.
Scott has always given his friendship and smile without more than a"hello" on my part. I have always felt welcomed and happy to be around him. Happy birthday Scott.
Daddy-o, I looove you so. I have always looked at you and thought to myself that I want to marry a man just like you. And just so you know, that's pretty rare. So maybe I'll just shoot for at least 75%. You are one of the best people I know (you and mama are of course tied...I have the best parents!!). Love you. Wish I could've given you a real-life birthday hug today, but this virtual warm fuzzy will have to do.
there are ve few people in the world tat are as impressive and mr livingstone. bravery, loyalty, honor., a focus on family, and an eye single to the glory of god. he has a romantic focus upon his wife that is as nurturing as it is pure and loving.
it is like someone made a list of those things that comprise a perfect lds man, its not like i watch im at all times but when i have looked he was pushing the legal limit of that list.
happy birthday mr livinstone and may you continue the life you hae establihed.
Post a Comment