Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Been Mused


As a surprise for Scott I put together my first blog for his new Be Mused "baby". I took Ellie to the temple this morning and did a photo shoot of her in the dress I just completed sewing. A Huge thank you to my Muses Jenny & Carolynn for encouraging me to get this started and helping me see it through to the end. I did almost everything by myself and gained a great deal of "sewing confidence" in the process. Another hurdle jumped. Hurray for progress!! Hurray for Muses.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Yowzer girl that dress is just adorable and so is your cute little Ellie bug and her new haircut. I read your blog over on Be Mused and it was very good! Well done Ging!

Amy said...

What a great dress. You did an awesome job! I'm impressed. Ellie looks like she really dislikes having her picture taken :)

KimnSam said...

I LOVE that dress... how great to take the time to make things that you and everyone else can enjoy! I'll buy one!

shawn rowley said...

rock on creativity.

nice work. good quality great model.

excellent mom

Anonymous said...

Verrry good haircut/dress/model/photographer! This was a great post for my first day of school. I love it!