Throughout the day I have learned that a "purse check" is in order. Items come up missing and it's is my duty to check the purse of our prime suspect Ellie, AKA: Pack-rat/Bag Lady. She will turn anything into a treasure. Recently she has decided to collect rocks, lots and lots of little grey rocks.(Sigh) Oh, and sea shells. Luckily we don't live near the ocean. I guess that's lucky in this regard. And then there is junk mail, stickers, and a plethora of plastic ziploc bags. In addition, just to keep things interesting Ellie owns about 5 purses. Don't know what brilliant mother came up with that idea...
I thought I would document today's finds. Are you missing anything? If so please call.
P.S. We have no extra remotes or keys- not today anyway.
I thought I would document today's finds. Are you missing anything? If so please call.
5 comments:
My purse too is full of junk. I think I have some old lipstick I could give her, oh and gum yes gum!
Gum? Did someone say gum? Once Ellie took some of my garbage bags and even though I told her they were yucky, she used them for totes anyway. word verification: prellat?
Sounds just like Bailey. Collecting is her 2nd favorite thing to do, after playing school. And it sounds like she actually keeps some of the same kinds of things Ellie does. Paper, so much random paper.
Yet another reason why she has to sit in the shopping cart when we go shopping (all we can hope for when she's 16 is that she'll have a big movie contract to cover her turbo shopping).
Oh Ellie, who knew a four-year old would rule the world?
oh my gosh gabby did that to...
now she just limits it to phones
we don't even look any where but her room for missing phones now.
Post a Comment