Announcing the Newest Addition to our Family
I have been in labor for weeks. But not false labor. The real kind- that hurts and exhilarates all at the same time. We've known what this baby was going to look like for months now, we are excited to share her with you. We named her after me.
6 comments:
yes yes yes!! I love it Ging!
I have some advice for your site if you ever to want it, but it is truly fantastic. Congrats. :)
LOVE IT! Great work sista - you've got skilz - mad skilz!!!
Sweet! Way to go Ging. I'm sure that was a lot of work.
I'm so excited for you. Its beautiful!!!!
Awesome I want express permission touse some of those I love 105 what a great shot of my noodle in the perfect shirt. I love how a greatpicture tells a whole story about someone.
It's Fabulous. How do we get our hands on some of those photos you have taken? I want I want. Guess I will need to set up a photo session.
Post a Comment