Homage: Respect or reverence paid or rendered. Something done or given in acknowledgment or consideration of the worth of another
I pay homage to Dad who spent an entire day with us- for us. Thanks for the time Dad.
We paid homage to Emily who paid homage to Kenichi Hoshine by paying homage to Izzy. It's not too late for you to pay homage.....
Lastly we paid homage to the soon-to-be parents. Felicia is positively glowing. Can't wait to hold Hadley, or Charlie....
![]() | |||||||||||||||||||||||
BABY SHOWER MARCH 19, 2011![]() |







7 comments:
Homage well deserved by those attributed.
So many blessings to count...better get started.
I like this idea a bunch. Homage to you for always recognizing others good and sending them notes of appreciation. Love the baby shower pics.
So glad you are a camera-toter. Great pics Ging. Homage to all.
Loved the pics!
I loved it all!
Post a Comment