 |
| Isaac's last transfer was to one of his favorite cities, which also happens to be the home of his mission. Cincinnati, Ohio. His newest companion has a USB card and so now we get photos almost instantly. This one was received on May 10th. |
 |
| One of McKenzie's wishes for her semester off was that she get to perform baptisms in the Manti Temple, which she had never seen in person. On April 10th we all went down for the day. Scott baptized Kenz, which was very special for them both. The last time he was able to do this he was serving as Bishop in Eugene. I stayed outside with the "Asian Wonders" and we took photos and talked about the temple. Thank you for being oriented to good things Kenz, it tends to make life good for those around you. |
 |
| April 20th-Caleb's first ever Pinewood Derby. He won an award for the sportiest car, which we had decorated in soccer balls. The track was amazing with instant computerized results on a digital scoreboard. This was very impressive, but took away the suspense of race-offs. He was on the leader board for about 5 minutes, luckily he was one of the first racers... As a side-note I designed and cut his car. Grandpa Alan or Scott have always helped Ike with his cars. This was my first ever attempt. Not bad. Not great. But Cal liked it and that's all that matters. |
 |
| April 28th- I hosted a late birthday lunch for Grandma Bonnie. Amy and her wee ones livened things up a bit. Mom bought the food (I know. I know) and I provided the ambiance. As you can see we had some fun. |
 |
| May 9th- We went to Mom and Dad's for Mother's Day. Last year they were at our house. This is a tradition I hope we keep. We had a really great meal and the company was even better. After dinner everyone got to talk to Elder Livingston( aka: My Boy) on the cell. What a treat. Ellie used her emerging camera skills and snapped this pic. of Mom and I. What a great day. I love you Mom and Dad |
 |
| May 12th-Scott & I went and ran the yearly Deerfield Eagles walk-a-thon with Cal. He ran 28 laps, which by the way was his goal. Last year he walked 16 laps, but this boy is motivated. |
 |
| On May 15th I spent 2 charming hours with Aaron & Savanna. 400 plus photos later we had completed their engagement pictures. I loved every minute of it and especially appreciated their willingness to let me learn. |
|
Most recently, on May 21st Elise graduated from High School. High School-pre-school. She loved telling her friends she went to school at American Fork High. An argument always ensued. Until I backed her up.
These were just a few of the things I should have told you, but didn't. Now we're good.
5 comments:
Ooh I very much liked this post. :) You are talented at word-photo-meshing.
gThose were great updates and I LOVED your pictures.
Loved those pics. Thanks for telling me! I wasn't sure if you were gonna!
That was a great catch up. I like your style andI love your family.
What a great update. You are amazing. And your kiddos are amazing. Jonathan served in the Columbus OH Miss. : ) Go O-HI-O!!!! : )
Post a Comment