Friday, May 7, 2010

Whose Behind?

Please guess whose behind in the "Anderson" family. Your responses need to be sent to my e-mail address and NOT posted here (since you all know what your back end looks like. Don't you?) Obviously not all family members are represented. At our upcoming family reunion I will announce the winner of this contest and they will be given a "fitting" prize. Good luck.
Your comments are welcome, but please try to remember I am not responsible for the way your derriere looks or the way you feel about it. I know it sounds crazy but if you want to see it bigger- click the photo.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love this game!!! yeehaw. I'm gonna win. Game ON!

Em said...

This is obscene. The worst part is, these bums appear to be posing for the camera??? Willingly? We have no class.

Jen said...

Did I give birth to any of these bums!