* Two Days of B.Y.U. Women's Conference.
*A Family Room-sized fort in the basement
*Cilantro, peas, onions and pansies growing in the garden-voluntarily :-)
*A Warm Bed
*8 lbs of Almonds sitting on the kitchen counter. I love you WinCo!
*Mt. Timpanogas temple-one minute away
*Angels all around
*A Happy missionary whom I will get to speak to this Sunday
*Dying dandelions in the green, green grass
*A husband who gets up and walks to work,...in the basement.(But not in the fort)
*I learned how to use Family Search this week
*Personal revelation & inspiration
*So much to give
*That gray dress fits nicely again after about 8 years
*Black Cohosh
*Daughter will be home from college this weekend. We can talk, laugh & clean her room!
*Great teachers & leaders who nurture and inspire
*Already done with visual aids for this weeks Singing Time
*TWO copies of my birth certificate tucked neatly away in my filing cabinet
*Caring family & friends who continue to "cheer" us on
* And this man
*A Family Room-sized fort in the basement
*Cilantro, peas, onions and pansies growing in the garden-voluntarily :-)
*A Warm Bed
*8 lbs of Almonds sitting on the kitchen counter. I love you WinCo!
*Mt. Timpanogas temple-one minute away
*Angels all around
*A Happy missionary whom I will get to speak to this Sunday
*Dying dandelions in the green, green grass
*A husband who gets up and walks to work,...in the basement.(But not in the fort)
*I learned how to use Family Search this week
*Personal revelation & inspiration
*So much to give
*That gray dress fits nicely again after about 8 years
*Black Cohosh
*Daughter will be home from college this weekend. We can talk, laugh & clean her room!
*Great teachers & leaders who nurture and inspire
*Already done with visual aids for this weeks Singing Time
*TWO copies of my birth certificate tucked neatly away in my filing cabinet
*Caring family & friends who continue to "cheer" us on
* And this man
6 comments:
Lucky girl. Perspective changes everything.
Sounds like a beautiful life!
Not to shabby thats good stuuuuff
where did you photo graph the bad boy biker dude?
Almost time to grow another beard...as soon as I get a real job, i guess.
We sure are blessed, huh?
All great things for a very great woman!!
Post a Comment