Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Please Stop. Please



Growing,.. that is.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen, Soul Sister. And while we're at it, we'd better figure out a way to stop me from aging so quickly before people start asking about your "grandpa."

Kirsten said...

I agree, but my kiddos won't listen. Such a wonderful post.

Jen said...

I know! I hate it and love it at the same time! Scott, enough with the older man comments! You're fine! Come on now!

Amy said...

I love those then and now photos.

Anonymous said...

Awwww.... just so you know I pulled up this blog in the library (public place), hence the reason why a few people were gawking at Cal's nakedness. I hope that cord gets here soon...

KimnSam said...

ah, I feel helpless to slow it down... why must it be so quick? We can only enjoy each day :)

Molly Thorne said...

I feel the same but there are plenty of days I say: I can't wait till you sleep all night, I can't wait till you can get yourself a drink,I can't wait till you can babysit, I can't wait till you can buckle your seat belt so I don't have to open the back of the van and climb in and reach over the head rest to buckle you in while people stare and wonder why I am in my trunk of my van. Good thing there cute when there little

ibshell said...

This is tear jerker post if I ever saw one. Time goes by faster as we get older and wiser. You are such a wonderful example! Thank you for the reminder to enjoy them while they are with us!

shawn rowley said...

to quote hannah....

"it's the clime."