In response to my last blog:
The ideas you each came up with were better than the real thing, but I did say I would share. We had to complete our city irrigation hook-up by the end of this month. Thus the trenches. The pink flamingos are a fund raiser for an Eagle Scout project in our ward. Basically if they end up on your grass you can pay $5 and tell them where you would like them to go next. You can pay $20 to keep them from coming back or in my case, just make some veiled threats.
Incidentally I loved having them in the yard as they provided what was the only color in a very brown landscape. I understand possible snow is in the forecast for tomorrow.
I am moving to San Diego.
The ideas you each came up with were better than the real thing, but I did say I would share. We had to complete our city irrigation hook-up by the end of this month. Thus the trenches. The pink flamingos are a fund raiser for an Eagle Scout project in our ward. Basically if they end up on your grass you can pay $5 and tell them where you would like them to go next. You can pay $20 to keep them from coming back or in my case, just make some veiled threats.
Incidentally I loved having them in the yard as they provided what was the only color in a very brown landscape. I understand possible snow is in the forecast for tomorrow.
I am moving to San Diego.
3 comments:
Do I get to come with you?
Dear Ging,
Have fun in San Diego. Please visit Coronado Island for me-I love that place.
XOXO
Amy
p.s. I just realize you said MOVE to San Diego.
So, that's not okay with me. You can visit, and I'll see you guys in a week.
Post a Comment