Wednesday, April 14, 2010

PINK FLAMINGOS

Perhaps you would like to take a stab at this one. Try and figure out what is going on in my front yard. Isn't it just stunning? Post your musings here. I will tell. Eventually. Maybe you'll come close to getting it right. However, it is highly improbable. If you live in my house you may not post the real answer, but may instead use your creativity to mislead others. Thank you

9 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like Kenz finally dug her way outta the basement! Good for you girl! Go out and be free!

Unknown said...

Count the flamingos - add the ballon, and...

ibshell said...

Are you fixing a leaking sprinkler pipe so the flamingos decided to slowly migrate south?

Amy said...

A. Showing Savanna wedding reception possibilities.
B. Getting ready for Ike's Welcome Home Party.
C. Fixing sprinklers with flamingos as company.

Terri said...

After one of Gingers rousing yard sales where even the house and foundation were sold, all that remained unclaimed were the pink flamingos. Ginger saved a bed of dirt for the family to rest in that night. She will sale the tarp on e-bay tomorrow and take the receipt and flamingos back to J Jill for a full refund.
OR
Connecting the irrigation water to your sprinkler system.

Molly Thorne said...

I have no idea but I love what others are thinking.Terri seams to have a very good idea. I keep reading it to laugh.

Jen said...

Terri's is the best! HOW FUNNY! Sounds like Ging all the way!

gabby said...

dear ginger love pink flamingos and when will the "bum" blog be made

Kristen Moss said...

Hey ginger, I was taking a bath today, (my favorite thing to do) and I had an epiphany. I have the BEST idea for a redesign of your blog. Not that it is not absolutely BEAUTIFUL already. But I have a feeling you are going to love this. Can I get your email address, and I will email you my idea.

Your going to love it.