Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Me & My Girls

Today I took Kenzie and Ellie out for a photo shoot. The light was perfect where we stood. When I finished editing my pictures a beautiful quotation by Edgar Allan Poe came to mind:
"Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development,
invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears."


If you want to see a bigger version, click here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ging,
These are beautiful pictures! You and your family are blessed with gorgeous looks. I sure miss you! You are such a blessing in my life.

JP Anderson said...

That must have been a great afternoon. What a beautiful day to spend outside with your family. Nice work.

Terri said...

Wow....wow ...wow that was the hilight of my day. You really got some skills there and your girls were amazing I want a picture but I cant choose

Jen said...

OHHH Wow those are wonderful Ging! I wish you or Aim lived closer cuz I want a photo shoot! Love you!

Amy said...

I love it all. Great photos, great light, great subject matter, great editing. How fun for you. I'm jealous.

gabby said...

thouse are great loved them