Monday, April 18, 2011

Scanner

In an effort to organize my files I am scanning 10 "documents" 
per day. 
Here is a sampling of my scan today. 
Good stuff
A letter for Chelsea (Sister Bedke) from Cal. She is in the MTC.



A recipe I really wanted before sending Kenz her favorite cookbook


A few old photos


Amy


Neda and I at Collard Lake


Molly



Papa Married a Mormon



Third Grade Project

6 comments:

Britney said...

What an astute young child you have. And old children too for that matter -- and I kind of love the old photo :)

Unknown said...

Always at work on some epic task, aren't you?...good that you are doing this.

Amy said...

Love them all. Soft Asian rolls are calling my name!

Jen said...

OHH wow that was a great poem! Looks more like Momma married Adam! I'm just sayin!!!

JP Anderson said...

holy smokes! that's not just any papa. that's the first papa EVER! i think you're right jen. oh and just so you know, i filed my taxes......literally. i put them in a file and then in the hutch. so i'm doin stuff around here too.
i gotta be done with this school stuff and get on with my life.

Terri said...

Love the cuteness of it all. I wonder what and empty sea would be like? You are such a doer Im in need of some doin attitude.