I did about 20 scans today. All photos. Too good not to share a few.
![]() |
| Dad- about 17 years old |
![]() |
| John and I around 1984 |
![]() | ||
| Proof that I am fair and also include awful pictures of myself | - Last Day of High School |
![]() |
| Glenna Turner & I 1985 |
![]() |
| Isaac Deschutes River Trip Circa 2002 |
![]() |
| McKenzie and Tiffany play dress up Circa 1995 |
![]() | ||||||
| Goofy Papa Promo Shot |
![]() |
| John sent this one when he was Elder Anderson |
![]() |
| More Drama from Papa Married a Mormon Circa 1990 |
![]() |
| And yet still more drama from Scott Married a Mormon. |
![]() |
| Yellowstone Park Circa 1979 |











4 comments:
Why haven't I seen more of these wedding pictures?
Keep em coming love the view. Good question Kenny??
MORE PLEASE! And get some hi-res downloadable stuff too. Cuz you know I'm stealing it. :)
hilarity!!! Loved the drama from Scott married a mormon!!!
Post a Comment