Okay
Now that I've got it.
Pop on over to my business blog and become a follower.
Tell your friends to follow. Send the link. Like my Gingersnaps posts on Facebook
I am trying to build a business.
I am shameless.
I want to take your picture. I will happily photograph your dog, horse, chickens, house, fence, plants, wedding day, crying baby, , husband, grandparents, newborn, family, camera-shy teenager, graduation day, Bar Mitzvah, Baptism Day, trip to the zoo, trip to the farm, trip to the lake, Blessing Day, Spring day, Christmas photos, you, your soccer team, your dance class, dance recital, 2 year-old, 50th wedding anniversary, birthday party,......

4 comments:
I would suggest making the link to Ginger Snaps a link people can click on...
But will you photograph my brothers having brunch??? Now THAT'S the question! :)
oHH I like it alright! I really like it!!
You've got my attention! I love your pictures! and yes, the new computer is up and running! Woo hoo :) Thanks for your comments on my blog!
Post a Comment