You went to Manti? Whose the lucky guy?
So glad you guys had a fun time. You are a perfectly matched pair. p.s. I LOVE your sidebar pics. please pass?
I love that temple... you guys deserve to have had a great time.
Glad you two had fun together! Love you! Cute pics!
sorry we missed seeing you there..we ate at an awsome dinner in ephram. would have loved to have you there.
uggghhh i NEED to go there. I just HAVE to!!
That temple is so beautiful. I'm happy you two had such a great time, as you two always do.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You went to Manti? Whose the lucky guy?
So glad you guys had a fun time. You are a perfectly matched pair.
p.s. I LOVE your sidebar pics. please pass?
I love that temple... you guys deserve to have had a great time.
Glad you two had fun together! Love you! Cute pics!
sorry we missed seeing you there..
we ate at an awsome dinner in ephram. would have loved to have you there.
uggghhh i NEED to go there. I just HAVE to!!
That temple is so beautiful. I'm happy you two had such a great time, as you two always do.
Post a Comment