The following is an excerpt from what has become a typical day over the past 3 weeks just insert one of the following words in the place of backyard: garage, shed, basement .
Wednesday July 29th .
Wednesday July 29th .
6:30 a.m. Wake up and go outside to work in my backyard 5:00 p.m. Finish work, come inside for the first time all day
(Hurray for McKenzie who filled-in for me in all other roles for the day.)
I am determined once and for all to get organized, move forward and stop disliking those things about my life which I have the power to change.
Wish I would have taken before and afters of, well..., everything. Here is how my backyard is shaping-up.


Where flowers bloom so does hope. -Lady Bird Johnson
(Hurray for McKenzie who filled-in for me in all other roles for the day.)
I am determined once and for all to get organized, move forward and stop disliking those things about my life which I have the power to change.
Wish I would have taken before and afters of, well..., everything. Here is how my backyard is shaping-up.
Where flowers bloom so does hope. -Lady Bird Johnson
10 comments:
really nice. good work.
so that's whose been doing all that work out there! All this time I thought it was Griffey...yes, I will be in the doghouse...
Woah! What beautiful garden planters. I am impressed. Go Ging Go!
Your yard looks great! I worked in mine for about 30 min. today and that was the time I was allowed by my doctor, spouse, and body. I can't wait to have energy and health enough to start doing those things that are on my list. I do have 3 tomato plants, 1 cucumber, strawberries, and raspberries. Good Job Ging.
LOVE your garden, you are amazing woman!! You DO have a large backyard- love your blog!
Your garden and yard ARE looking quite nice. I can't wait to have a yard and garden of my own. We have a couple of giant tomato plants that we have eaten from 3 times already and four pepper plants that just stand there and look nicer than weeds. No peppers.
Wowzer thats some nice produce sister! I will show you mine when you come to visit me! Love ya!
Im certainly lookin for pointers in produce. I got the flowers about figured out but have you ever tasted a pincushion flower? Great rewards for your efforts and my hats off to ya you cleaning fool.
I have already left a comment on this blog but I can't seem to leave comments on your husbands blog so if you would pass this message along it would be appreciated. I'm very upset to see that no one is getting big and uncomfortable like me and if he knows a secret to express delivery than he really shouldn't be keeping this info to himself. Thanks
awesome! I need to do better next year, you can be my inspiration! Love the quote too.
Post a Comment