Tonight we had an enlightening conversation in the car.
Ellie: "Zack says he's gonna marry me when I grow up."
Me:" He did ?!"
Ellie"Yeah, he says when I get big we're getting married."
Caleb:"When I get big I want a yellow Mustang. How much will that cost me?"
Scott:"About $32,000"
Cal:"Can I start working for you and Mom so I can have enough money to buy my car now? I am tired of going in the slow lane."
Scott:" Cal, how old do you have to be to drive a car?' Cal: "16. Well, if you guys pay me for doing extra chores I could have enough." Me:"Son we would have to give you over $3,000 a year for you to make enough." Cal:"Well, can you please start doing that?" Me: "No." Cal:"I want to start a lemonade stand tomorrow. Can you and Dad buy me some lemonade so I can sell it?"
5 comments:
OHHHH that boy! that is sooo funny! Those two are sooo cute!
That's so cute,I love the pictures. I love how kids want to get working on solving their problems, TODAY! I wish I was more like them in my attempts sometimes...
He's just too funny. I love that he has a goal and he's ready to go for it. However, you are an intricate part of that plan! So cute.
you could start a lemonaid brand....
"iwannastang" lemon flavored drink!
you will be rolling in dough by wendsday...
HAHHAHA! That was a nice break from studying. Thanks mom (and the perfomers of course).
Word verification: neudi?
Post a Comment