Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Game On.



Two of his best. In my opinion. Which is flawless on this matter.



As requested by my fun-loving daughter I will play her game and tag a few new....

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. No repeating song titles.


Pick Your Artist: Paul Simon
Now answer with a song from this same artist each time

Male or Female: The Obvious Child

Describe yourself: Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes

How do you feel about yourself: Further to Fly

Describe your current boy/girl relation situation: Something So Right

Describe where you currently live: My Little Town

If you could go anywhere you wanted to go: The Coast

Your favorite form of transportation: One Trick Pony

Favorite time of day:Sunday Afternoon

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Hearts and Bones

What is life to you: The Rhythm of the Saints

What is the best advice you have to give: Learn How to Fall

How I would like to die: Run that Body Down
I TAG: Shawn, Jenny, Savanna L.

2 comments:

shawn rowley said...

i'm gonna have to give this some thought.

Terri said...

that was good pickins Ging. I didnt know you liked Paul. I liked the combo of him and the curly headed garfunkle. I wont pick that but man what could you do with a bridge over troubled water and misses Robinson.
Kiss the cute girl for me... both