Sunday, June 28, 2009

What makes me smile

This makes me smile.
1. Flowers So many are in bloom in my yard- I just had to bring some inside.
2. Ellie- "I wish I could see you and dad get married."
3. Hearing Elder Wirthlin's last talk, "Come what may and love it." as it was re-told by Scott on
his triple speaking assignment Sunday
4. McKenzie's blogs
5. Fresh radishes from my garden
6. That particularly happy Robin that starts at 4 a.m. every morning outside our window. He is
unbelievably loud and apparently in charge of starting the morning wake-up call.
7. Re-watching season 1 of LOST and noticing all kinds of little hints and mysteries
8. Primary children singing
9. Sitting on a bench holding hands with Scott while a deer walks by
10.Chocolate Milk
11. Canine Art Critics. They make the most sense.
12. Missionaries with a passion for missionary work
13. Democracy
14. Swimming Pools

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 I miss a lot, #2 I miss even more, #3 one of my favorite talks ever, #6 I know that robin well, #7 I think I'm gonna have to catch up on LOST when I get home, #8 I'll teach Primary again!, #10 BYU Creamery of course, #12 I love missionaries too!, #14 I need one of those

Jen said...

that was great! I love that Ellie, that was so funny!

Amy said...

Were those flowers all from your yard? Those a fantastic!! I too love fresh cut flowers, and I am just pleased as punch that Ellie will now speak to me when you are not here! Yipee!

Unknown said...

#15 - that I get to share these (and so much more!) with you...