ANDERSON FAMILY REUNION
Camp Atoka
June 3-6 2009

The lodge

Not a bad result considering the yahoos I had to work with. I will definitely need a wide angle lens if we ever manage to get everyone to a reunion

Cousins!!

Birthday Queen Olivia June 5th

Hard to resist..both of them

Asher's successful fishing trip with Uncles Shawn & Mike and various cousins. It even tasted great after being fried in "bug oil"

Gavin & Uncle Scott. Seriously a couple of lovable boys

Spaghetti Sophie. Is it truly possible to look this good with food on your face?

This photo also provides us with the quote of the week.
Amy: "I had my own hair for a moustache!"

Lodge Fun

Ethan knows how to use a Yo-Yo better than most adults I know. Way to go Ethan!!

Seriously good times

I have so many versions of this photo, but it just keeps getting better.

Love it!

What a sweet moment to capture on film.

The Gabster

Yes- they are related.

I am so glad we caught this one- it wasn't easy. There are a few trouble makers in our midst
- you know who you are....

PARTING SHOT
This was a fabulous reunion. Our numbers were the best ever. I look forward to next year hoping we will have a few who were sorely missed. Everything was just about perfect with the exception of one pump that just didn't quite make the grade,but made for interesting conversation and added an element of true camping. I thought the food was fantastic, the games were thoughtful and fun, the talent show was a riot, the auction our best ever and the weather was fab. The kids enjoyed the "the beach"and trips to fish with Uncles and cousins.Thank you everyone. I can't say how genuinely wonderful it is to share these moments together. I love each of you for who you are and what you bring to our family. It's magic, pure magic.
6 comments:
That was fantastic! LOVE your pictures. please share. please. pretty please.
THIS WAS FANTASTIC! (and I rarely break out the all caps sentences so, I really really mean it)
The only thing that could make it better is more of it. :)
how fun! I must say these pictures make me miss our own lodge though...
That was a terrific reunion. I've said it once and I'll say it again. I wish we could have been there for more of it. I was very impressed at how everyone handled themselves and things got done. I couldn't have been happier with how Felicia felt more a part of this family than ever. Thanks everyone!
Ging ! You are a great photo grapher. These are priceless. I want them all.I had such a great time even sitting in the game room re adding and multiplying numbers into the weeee hours. Just being with everyone all safe all together is so great. My secret green word is blesses how aprapo is that.
That was sooo great Ging! Love those! Now send us all your pictures right now! I know you have pictures of my baby - lots of them - I wanna have them! Love ya!
Post a Comment