
The other day I put Ellie in her Halloween Costume and we did a photo shoot. I remember when I would take 50 pictures of her with the hope of capturing just one good one. It's really not that tough to remember, it was the last time I had the camera out. Well, apparently those days are gone! She posed for every shot. I was shocked to say the least. It was as if she had been reading "Modeling for Dummies" or sneaking off to the local model and talent agency. I have been letting her take pictures with my camera and ofcourse dressing up like a princess may have also had some influence, but still quite literally overnight- a STAR IS BORN!! Just imagine actually having a child look at the camera! My teenagers have been more or less complaining about the process to the point that I have actually stooped to bribery on occasion. With Caleb, I simply threaten, bribery will not do. He uses family photo shoots as an opportunity to see how many different ways he can cross his eyes. I'll have to post a slide show so that others can see where my negative vibes are coming from. But now I finally have a child who actually likes the camera.I can't wait to do some more pics and get her brother in on the act. I doubt he will be quite so accomodating, but I can always dream...
6 comments:
Oh Ging that is soooo cute! What a little dolly she is! She's the perfect Snow White - just like my little Anna girl! Love it!
Grumpy here...sorry us dwarves aren't as accommodating as Snow White. We're just jealous.
Hope with time you can forgive. For now, "Hi ho, hi ho..."
Ellie is ADORABLE! i love this picture Ging! You and her make a great photog and model couple. :) We demand more! And yes, if you can get the rest of those dwarves in on the act thats always nice.
Are those natural highlights? I'm guessing so. Unless she IS reading Modeling for Dummies and doing a little sproofing up on the side. Either way her hair is really pretty. I'm glad she's a better poser now. I'd bet her mother is just rubbing off on her.
oh beauty in a brunette nutshell! Maybe we should make that a shell that's already opened
OH she is so precious! I miss you guys! Did you come out for mothers weekend?
Post a Comment