
Here's the deal. I have decided to start a blogging game. Think of it as my Halloween trick for each of you. I can't take credit for the idea- of course it's Scotts. He saw a certain photo of me and "shazam!". So here's how it's played. I post a photo(one of my own- not from the internet) and each of you provide the "Caption" as your comment. I pick my favorite caption and then it's that genius' turn. Then the whole thing starts again. This will be a good opportunity to let those creative juices flow, and who doesn't like juice? P.S. Sorry Kenz....
10 comments:
Thats how I roll
I love Terri's - Here's mine!
Chubba Wubba give me some Grubba!!
It's rhyme time! HEE HEE
All I need is a plane and a good place to land....
"Toddler smuggles toxic goods in plastic pants"
Hey Mom, I got somethin for ya.
I don't have a caption but Emily's made me laugh out loud all three times I read it.
are these the right shoes for streaking?
Ging, You didn't pick your favorite so that that person could then post their own picture! Onward my sister onward! It was your idea by the way!
Can you say "Tootsie Roll?"
For those whose patience is fading I was waiting for a few more responses so that I could choose my favorite. Now that I have them all- I will go forward as suggested.
It was a tough choice, they all made me smile- but the one that seemed to hit me just the right way was, drum roll please......
"That's how I roll" It fits Kenzie's relaxed personality and the photo perfectly.- Congrats Terri- time to give us your photo.
Post a Comment