Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ethan is the best he can be!!


This Saturday Scott and I took Cal and Ellie to Kuna, ID for Ethan's baptism. It was such a lovely day!! I am always amazed at how simple the saving ordinances of the gospel are to complete. The priesthood is such an amazing power- the Lord loves us!!! One of the most memorable moments of the day happened as Tristan proceeded to immerse Ethan in the font, little Ethan was so intent on getting the job done that he started to put his head in the water facing forward in a an anxious struggle to get to the bottom of the font. He was determined to get baptized immediately and it seemed he was going to do the job himself. Luckily, Tristan quickly re-directed him and the rest went off perfectly. Here is a photo I took of Ethan outside the chapel next to a flowering pear tree that just happened to be in bloom with perfect white blossoms.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so sorry I missed it. WHat a cute picture. I'm glad you guys had a great visit.

JP Anderson said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time there. Wish I could have been there to see Eithan.