Sunday, May 4, 2008

BAILEY IS MY FRIEND!!


These two girls were meant to be cousins and friends! They both love princesses, are as rowdy (or even more so) than their brothers and they really love being together. Ellie HAD to tell Bailey good night and asked repeatedly if she could wake her up this morning. I am so glad that we stayed at the Thorne's so that our children could bond. Caleb said the cutest thing after we left. "Mom, I really like Ethan and wish I could have spent more time with him." This was so great to hear from my tentative little Cal. I worried that he would be overwhelmed by all the "boyish" behavior Ethan and Dawson could dish out- boy was I wrong. They lived on the trampoline for most of the day and wrestled and shot nerf ball and played air hockey and never seemed to have a minute of difficulty.
HURRAY! Hurray for cousins!

No comments: