Wow she looks so different! That silly girl. So glad we got her...can't believe it was 5 years ago!
Wonderful blessings!! She's such a gift :)
Also, thanks for you comment on my last post. I had to go back and revise it a little because I realized I wasn't sounding as grateful as I feel... ;)
Look at that baby!! I love the Happy Exhaustion description there Ging. Cute.
Isn't that SO TRUE! Happy Exhaustion, SO well put! Good to hear from you!!
Wow! I didn't realize that it's already been 5 years! Guess my head is in the clouds....
I am so happy you have a child that acts just like you. you deserve her.
Sweetest picture!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Wow she looks so different! That silly girl. So glad we got her...can't believe it was 5 years ago!
Wonderful blessings!! She's such a gift :)
Also, thanks for you comment on my last post. I had to go back and revise it a little because I realized I wasn't sounding as grateful as I feel... ;)
Look at that baby!! I love the Happy Exhaustion description there Ging. Cute.
Isn't that SO TRUE! Happy Exhaustion, SO well put! Good to hear from you!!
Wow! I didn't realize that it's already been 5 years! Guess my head is in the clouds....
I am so happy you have a child that acts just like you. you deserve her.
Sweetest picture!
Post a Comment