![]() |
| The proud Papa. My brother in-law Mike and his daughter Savanna. |
True. Life is what you make of it. But, how much of my life is wonderful and rewarding because of what other people made of it?
Good choices have a ripple affect.
I now have a niece that is married. For time and all eternity. Yes, I believe in that. And yes, my oldest son will be a return missionary in less than 3 days. He just experienced perhaps one of the most rewarding weekends of his mission. 6 baptisms. A family and a young man who "would never set foot inside a church again" because he had lost his wife and couldn't understand how any "god" could do that. Now he knows a better way.
The very best things that ever happen in my life are the direct result of my family and the gospel. Both were given to me, like getting a great teacher in school, or having good genes, or landing smack-dab in the middle of a neighborhood full of people you genuinely love. Perhaps life is what you make of it not because you made it what it is- but because someone gave it to you and you had the eyes to see, appreciate and act on that gift.
Yeah- that's it.
![]() |
| Scott and I. One of the best gifts ever. Ever. Ever. |


8 comments:
Great insight there at the end. I really like that! And I agree that enjoying the joys of others is definitely one of the greatest joys. (insert corn or cheese here)
Dang your cute, really you are a pretty woman. Which has nothing to do withy our blog other than the fact I get to enjoy you in my life. Final count down 4 days 4 hours 19 minutes.
I mean 2 days Im not delirious really
Speaking of gifts...You, beauty, are my 1A, super-duper, most wonderful and finest gift I've ever been given - now and forever truly so.
What a nice post except for that drab looking fella with the bride. We are so excited for you to have your son back in your arms! Remember though, there will be others at the airport that will want to hug him so start preparing your mind now to be able to let go for a few moments. :)
Love this!!! Wow!!! He will be home in hours!!!! I'm so excited for you. Love you!!
You two look so wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing your love and testimony with us. You are such a blessing.
How did I JUST find this post? So sweet. Those people that surround us do make life so enjoyable.
Post a Comment