Friday, November 20, 2009

An "I love you" for Child #2


She is creative and thoughtful.
Smart, dedicated and very disciplined.
Has been my good friend since we were first introduced
Always strives to choose the right
Has recently sprouted wings, but returns
to the nest whenever possible.
Dislikes fast food-usually. Can stay up all night if work is involved. Received not 1 but 2 scholarships. Can live on very little food without physically hurting others. Is a far better writer then I will ever hope to be. Keeps her emotions tucked away in an undisclosed location.
Does not like to be the center of attention. Still prefers not to talk on the phone and yet, lucky me, she is truly mine. Could a mother be any happier. I submit to you that she can not.
I love you Rudy Dude.

8 comments:

Kelly Hill said...

She's darling, that's for sure.

Unknown said...

From great moms come great kids - that's why we have four!

We're so glad you are ours and have brought us so much joy.

love, dad

Amy said...

Ah! So sweet. She is magnificent. I'm sure you'll be happy to have her home for THANKSgiving. I'll be happy to have her over for the feast.

Em said...

I like Kenzie too. :)

Anonymous said...

oh dear oh dear....such emotional posts. that picture on the top...i look like i'm in pain? haha I really need to try to be more photogenic. Anyway, thanks mom. Love ya.

shawn rowley said...

she is a rare treasure in a world where junk often gets attention.

i too love her writting. and i hope she discloses the location of her considerable emotion.

happy birthday kenny

Jen said...

OH that Kenz is a treasure of a girl! I do so love you ! Such a strong example!

KimnSam said...

Love the way you describe her. She's always appeared to be quite the smart, sweet girl! GOod job mom!