Monday, November 9, 2009

A BRIEF TRIBUTE FOR CHILD # 1

We learn to love the ones we serve and serve the ones we love. I am thankful for a son who understands this well. He has always been color, disability, and status blind. Or maybe he just sees people as they really are. This to me is his greatest attribute in connection with his testimony. To me, this is the way we walk in truth. Unconditional love. When we are true to what the Savior taught, this is what we strive to be. I believe it's called Charity.
No wonder...“[We] have no greater joy than to hear that [our] children walk in truth”
Just a tribute from mom to son.

I love you Ike

6 comments:

Amy said...

How sweet. What a good boy you have raised.

Bonnie Anderson said...

what a great example Ike is. But he has been his whole life. You can be proud of the young man you have raised.

Anonymous said...

What a crazy co-inky-dink this post was, because I had a dream about Ikey last night! He came back from his mission, totally different, but still the same. Can't wait to see him!

Jen said...

that was so sweet Ging! He truly is a great boy! Love that Ike!

shawn rowley said...

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GREATFUL FOR THE EXAMPLE HE HAS SHOWN THE THE OTHER GRAND KIDS... GOOD JOB GUYS, GING DON'T YOU EVER CHECK YOUR MESSAGES ON FACE BOOK?

Terri said...

That was truely true of your son. He is without guile. I cant wait to see him to Kenz. We better have abigger bed for him when he gets home I think he is STILL growing.