Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Grace... Indeed


I have more than a few thoughts on the experiences of the past 24 hours, but I will save most of those for my next blog and save today for Grace. She is a perfectly named perfect little daughter from heaven. I can't say enough about the hand of the Lord in this matter. I am sure there will be more than just my comments from all involved. Early this morning when I finally returned home I discovered that Scott had left the Christmas tree plugged in for me. It is a tradition for he and I to say one thing we are grateful for every night before we turn the lights of the tree off. There I stood looking at my beautiful tree in my quiet little house with tears running down my face. It was easy to pick the perfect thing to whisper into the night and up to heaven. How thankful I am for a day that ended with so much joy. The Lord is and ever has been in charge of our lives. He sees fit to remind us of His love in the most tender ways.

2 comments:

Em said...

Thank you for being there and capturing some of these pictures for those who couldn't. :)

Jen said...

OHHH she is soo cute. Thanks for all the pictures. I love that her name was Grace all along but now today it seems like it was the Grace of God that she is here. I'm so grateful for everything that happened the way it happened. Can't wait to see her in person.