Friday, February 29, 2008

Brothers in-law ARE true brothers

Todays blog is dedicated to my Brothers in law-Mike ( Landrum) and Michael (Livingston) The first having recently been made slightly famous in these parts by his acts of heroism in building a new home (free of charge!!!) for a family in need. I beamed as I watched and read the media coverage about what he is doing. A perfect reminder for me that there is always time to perform miracles on behalf of the Lord. Way to go Mike!!I will let the following links speak for themselves.



and

To Michael number 2, hats-off for constantly putting video to music and helping us all be a part of the first year of your daughter's life. This too, is a small and simple thing that brings great things.Michael also recently added a Youtube video of our family trip to Nauvoo in 2002. I loved watching it and remembering. Here's the link for those of you interested. And yes, we did dress-up like pioneers.




Two very different Michaels- one very similar respsonse- Happiness.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ging, this is a nice blog I really do like both of these Micheal's alot and what awesome guys they turned out to be. Way to go boys!

JP Anderson said...

HEY....you blog!?!? Great! Now you've got to keep up on it or you'll get the phone call from sergeant Amillia. I'm glad that more of the family is getting in on this. It's a nice way to keep in touch at you leisure and say what's on your mind.