....and I was sick for three weeks. And I took about 5,000 pictures in my absence. And I started a third calling in my ward. And then there was Zumba- three days a week. I've also been stunned by recent developments in my eldest sons life. Did I mention Christmas and three birthdays? Okay, I know you are all busy and it's not very impressive. It would have been more impressive if I had blogged about it.
I repent. Please forgive and come back to me.
6 comments:
Wooohoo Ike! Are we up for the first cousin wedding? Haha.
What?? Brit you crazy girl - if I remember correctly your sister got married ! All is forgiven Ging - I don't blog much either! Love you
You girls...
Forgiven.
Many wedding planners chomping at the bit. :)
Well...actually I might have overlooked that - but I blame it in part on the fact that she is my sister and not my cousin, so my statement is still true for me it will be the first cousin wedding.
I do hope my son does not stumble upon this blog as it would appear Anderson-type magic is at it again and casting spells of assumption on all who enter hear. I was simply referring to his new (and only) relationship with a young lady. Give me a minute.
Post a Comment