ENJOY
Happy Birthday Scott. For you and anyone else who stumbles upon this post, a few laughs and a few more words. If there is one lesson our life together has taught me, it is that you were born to make life better for everyone you know. Laughter has been one of the very best parts, and there are oh so many more.
Have a wonderful day you wonderful man.
You have some seriously fantastic legs.
Church socks only magnify their fantasticness.

![]() |
| Yes- it's Caleb. I couldnt' resist. Patient. Smart. Determined. Patient. |
![]() |
| Ellie Marx. Life with Ellie is a bit like a sitcom- but more like a romantic comedy. |
![]() |
| He is and has always been full of the un-expected. A patient first child with so much to offer the world. |
![]() |
| Ah- the peacemaker and the comedian. What a gem. |
I am not always at my best,but you seem to love me in-spite of myself. And you take pictures to prove it. Thanks from the bottom of my heart and the top of my head.
You are a carrier. You carry people when they are just too tired to go on. You carry heavy things so lightly. You are strong.
![]() |
| Caleb after returning from Cub Day Camp.Couldn't quite make it all the way onto the couch before he fell asleep. Sweet. |
SundanceHiking- Ellie believes it means "Carry me Dad" She speaks a completely different language..
![]() |
| Thank you for the adventure. Thank you for being born, growing-up and then somehow choosing me. It's always my birthday on your birthday-you make me alive. Love you |











8 comments:
I'm the lucky boy - I married far above my pay grade - Elder Packer (and my patriarchal blessing) said so.
You're always the present I'm most grateful for.
this whole post could be used as blackmail. But I still love you.
Don and I echo the part about Scott making life better for everyone he knows. We felt that way when he was our home teacher--still do for that matter.
OHHH what a sweet post! Love you Scott - you are nearly as wonderful as my own Mr. Wonderful! Nearly! Hope your day is magical!
This is so wonderful!!! I love the photos, and I love you two together. A perfect fit.
Love it, and love you.
True words Happy 40 something Scott you are a gem.
We hope you had a Merry Christmas! I've missed your frequent entries but I'm sure you've been enjoying life and your family! Love, Kimberly and Family
Post a Comment