
There was a boy
And a girl
They were both young, they both liked to be fashionable. They both had big hair. But, they didn't know each other. At all.
Fate stepped in and sent them both to the same college.
Once they met each other it was instant love & they were engaged......
Once they met each other it was instant love & they were engaged......
And then they got married.
Her hair was so big then that the photos for this event are not included (But really I couldn't find one, a decent one)
And then...............
they had a son
Who was in-fact a very happy child. Even when his mother "made" his hair big. And took photos of him in the shower.
Not much later....
they had a daughter.
Who learned at an early age to have a sense of humor. And also patience and long-suffering.
Then when they really wished for another baby,but couldn't have one they decided to do something heroic
They got a dog.
This really helped them not think so much about needing another baby.
But this only lasted for a few years until
A little girl moved in and stayed for over 7 years.
And she brought with her a brother
And life was challenging. But good.
But the happy couple knew that even with all of these blessings, something was missing.
Brought back a boy.
But he needed a little sister of his own. And they all needed that little girl more than they knew.
So they traveled to a far away place again
And brought back a sister.
The couple now knew that their family was complete.
But something was still missing
and it wasn't happiness
Or intellectual conversation
Or pride in their childrens' accomplishments
They weren't missing-out on fun things to do,
or on challenges to face and conquer
It seemed. At least to the girl. That the only thing she could possibly be missing after 23 years of bliss.
Was her BIG hair.
After all, everything else about their lives was bigger and better than she had ever expected.
And so even without her big hair (and may it never return) they lived Happily Ever After
The End.
10-1-10











10 comments:
Big hair, small hair, short or long - enjoying the journey with my best friend.
It's a mullet in pearls. I love it. Happy Anniversary to the Bum Grabber and his hairy wife.
That was one of the best stories I've read to date! Hilarious! I second Aim's comment -Happy Anniversary!!!!
That was one of the better 3rd grade level stories i've read. honestly.
I laughed , I cried it wasa sweet epic of a Big Big life. Possibly my favorite blog you have done, What a wonderful world.
Great post, Ginger. I'm so glad that your sense of humor is as big as your hair used to be. Gee whiz, I miss big hair sometimes. Anyways, like I said, very well done.
i didn't know some of those pictures existed...sheesh. i got nothin', no ammo, nothin'.
So enjoyable, so inspiring. Makes me want to write a little something about my flat hair someday. LOL
How we love you guys!!!
you wore big hair because you were short....i think you should try it again, i know it will come back someday.
i loved your blog and your husbands unfortunatly i need a computer class to leave a comment on his. so i say congratulations to you both.
LOVE IT!! And love your big hair too... ;)
Post a Comment