Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WORDLESS Wednesday

12 comments:

Jen said...

sooooo exciting!!!

JP Anderson said...

Didn't he just leave?

Kristen Moss said...

YAY!

Kelly Hill said...

Oh my - it's been that long already? Congratulations!

Amy said...

WAAA! Yipee! So exciting.

Molly Thorne said...

I"m tearin up for ya. Ya!

Terri said...

Im all in. See ya at the airport. I cant wait to see his freckled grin!

Unknown said...

How does it feel to be the new "it girl?"

I forgot to tell you I have a meeting on the 6th and I won't be able to make it to the airport.

Hopefully I'll be able to say "hi" to him sometime over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

WHOA...surreal.

Kirsten said...

It is so exciting!!!! Congrats!!!!

ibshell said...

It's really been that long! Wow, lige Is just a "blink of an eye", isn't it?!

Kristen Moss said...

Are you coming to Oregon for reals???? When???? If you really come visit me, I will reveal my idea for your blog remodel, you want to hear this ... it is super cute. I just haven't figured out exactly how to put it together yet.

When are you coming to the great state?