Thursday, March 26, 2009

4 by 4


So here it is- I delved into the never-ending supply of folders of photos. I have to be honest, when I went back to the beginning of time (on my computer) the fourth picture in the fourth folder was of a whole bunch of people nobody who reads my blog would know. So I found another fourth. This was a good day. Terri, Mom and I are standing in the courtyard inside the Portland Temple on the day we were sealed to Caleb. Incidentally, 6 years ago this weekend-March 29,2003. Thank you Terri and Mom for sharing that special day with us.

P.S. Kimberly, Scott, McKenzie & Kent you have been tagged. This means you are supposed to go into the fourth folder on your computer and pull out the fourth picture and post it. Then "tag" four people to do the same-that's the deal-io.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wish I had been there. Love that picture of Princess Ellie on her pony.

Unknown said...

We are blessed...why is it so easy to forget?

KimnSam said...

Ok, I'll get going on my tag... I might wait a little because I just barely put up a new post. How amazing that you've got two more beautiful children to share your lives with.. It's absolutely amazing how Heavenly Father brings us together. Thanks for your comment about Dad!

Jen said...

I love this picture and have i ever told you that I've always loved your temple dress. I remember you in it on my wedding day. love you!